google analytics

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Earn money by writing about what you love to do

We all have something we are good at, whether it be scrapbooking, baking, photography, cats / dogs / horses. Why not put your expertise to use in a new way while reaching an audience worldwide?

Examiner.com has thousands of informed local and national writers contributing hundreds of thousands of useful, informative, topic-specific articles every week, and they're fast becoming the go-to source for local information in the U.S. I am honored to have been selected as the eBay examiner in my area, Springfield, IL. You can find my page at http://www.examiner.com/x-23016-Springfield-eBay-Examiner I'd love to know what you think!

If you'd like to learn more, you can read up on Examiner.com or if you're ready, you can apply now. If you decide to apply, would you mind letting them know I referred you? Currently, Examiner.com is paying a $50 referral bonus for each person that I refer as long as their application is accepted – if you forget my ID number (23016) when applying, I won't receive the credit for your referral. Keep in mind that this program is open to you too if you are accepted as an Examiner!

This video will make it really clear how to tell them I sent you.


If you have any questions you'd like to ask me before you apply, please let me know.

Thanks for taking a look at my page, and, if you decide to apply, good luck!