google analytics

Friday, September 18, 2015

Thrift shopping can be fun WITH the kids!

I taught my children at young ages what logos on clothing to look for at thrift stores. The kids would select a rack and I would go down the other side right next to them. At that age, they were content shopping with (for?) me knowing that I would treat them to lunch afterwards for their efforts. While going through the clothing rack, my son picked up a shirt and put it in the cart. Jokingly, I said, "Good job, buddy! You've earned lunch." He continued down the same rack and came back to me with two more of the same shirt in different colors. He place them in the cart and said "this one is dinner, and this is dessert".

My son would hang the shirts he found in the back of his collar so he would have both arms free. 

Follow our thrift store adventures on our Facebook Fan Page: 

https://www.facebook.com/ForSaleOnEbay 

To get started shopping on eBay and making money, Starting an eBay Business For Dummies by Marsha Collier is a great read and voted one of the Best Books of the Year So Far by the Amazon.com editorial team.