google analytics

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stop Light Halloween Costumes Ideas


Look no further for unique Halloween costume ideas! My children love dressing up for Halloween or any day, really. I love creating the costumes. My son wanted to be a traffic light for Halloween, so I went to work. This costume turned out much better than I expected and even won a few costume contests!

Use tap lights, acrylic paint and golden yellow felt to complete this costume:





Check my Pinterest board for detailed instructions on completing this costume, plus many more unique homemade Halloween costumes for boys, girls, children, couples, men, women and adults:
http://pinterest.com/pieceofscrap/homemade-halloween-costumes/


Supplies needed:
3 tap lights

Golden yellow felt

black foam sheet
cardboard box