google analytics

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Reseller Reality: Facebook Marketplace Weirdo and Nike Running Shorts

Life of a reseller has its ups and downs. A 6 on a scale of 1-10. 

What exhausted me:

A buyer on Facebook Marketplace named Fabian: 


What I Accomplished:

Packaged 7 items for shipping on Saturday. 

Photographed thrift haul from yesterday:



Posted YouTube video on how my ebay drafts disappeared.  Do you sell on eBay? If so, have listings in your ebay draft disappeared? 

Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss my next video:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-XdzO9O2l1Jo9b0rl6E3g?sub_confirmation=1

Listed and cross posted 10 items. Cross list to multiple platforms including Mercari, eBay, Poshmark, etc with ease! Sign up for List Perfectly and use code PIECEOFSCRAP to save 30% off your first month! 

My self-care consisted of:

weightlifting