Reduce time and effort when shipping a number of eBay items by using the Shipping Action – Print Shipping Labels option within eBay. Online sellers who ship more than one item at a time can create and print up to 50 labels at the same time.
To do so, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to eBay and go to My eBay Summary
2. Click on Sold / Awaiting Shipment to pull up items to ship
3. On the left hand side, click the check box in the listings header to select all items
4. Click the arrow next to Shipping Action and select “Print Shipping Labels or Invoices”
5. Accept the default to print just the shipping label and press “continue”
6. Items appear on the next screen with missing information (Shipping service / Weight) highlighted in red
7. Select the shipping service and enter the weight of the package for each line item
8. After entering all information, click “Review and Pay”
9. Select to print the Shipping Labels and USPS Shipment Confirmation Acceptance Notice (SCAN) Form. SCAN Form is not automatically selected by default so be sure to check this.
10. Click “Pay with Paypal” to complete payment and generate the shipping labels and
SCAN form. The SCAN Form includes a bar code that contains detailed package information. Present the bar code on the SCAN Form to the postal clerk, instead of scanning each individual shipping label.
Sellers should beware of printing multiple shipping labels using the USPS SCAN form. Click here to see why.
For detailed instructions on how to get started selling on eBay and making money.