google analytics

Monday, January 2, 2023

Reseller Reality: Facebook Marketplace Can You Cancel the Order

Life of a reseller has its ups and downs. A 6 on a scale of 1-10.

What I Accomplished:

Packaged 4 items for shipping tomorrow.

Created and scheduled a YouTube Shorts video (How to remove pet urine stains from carpet) and one YouTube video (for now you can't change the thumbnail on your short problem).

Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss my next video:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-XdzO9O2l1Jo9b0rl6E3g?sub_confirmation=1


What exhausted me:

Facebook Marketplace buyer paid and asked to cancel. I already pulled the item from inventory and printed the shipping label. I may have cancelled any other day. Not today.


My self-care consisted of:

Ran 4 miles, walked 1