google analytics

Friday, January 6, 2023

Reseller Reality: Listing My Death Pile and Made $375!

Life of a reseller has its ups and downs. A 6 on a scale of 1-10. Woke up before 4am today.

What I Accomplished:

Packaged 2 items for shipping today making a total of 6 Friday packages. 

I cross post my items to multiple platforms using List Perfectly and it pays for itself! My sales have increased as I have more eyes on my items increasing the chance of sale.

If you haven’t tried ListPerfectly, what are waiting for? Use PIECEOFSCRAP at checkout to save 30% off your first month subscription.

Packaged 5 item for shipping tomorrow.

Listed and cross posted 11 items.

Created and scheduled a YouTube Reseller Death Pile video. Check out this similar WHAT SOLD reselling video:

 

Created and scheduled a second YouTube video: Try This eBay Hack!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss my next video:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-XdzO9O2l1Jo9b0rl6E3g?sub_confirmation=1


What exhausted me:

waking up before 4am


My self-care consisted of:

lifting weights 40 minutes