google analytics

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Reseller Reality: Low Ball Offers on Poshmark

Life of a reseller has its ups and downs. A 6 on a scale of 1-10. 

What exhausted me:

I entertained a Poshmark buyer who lowballed and then canceled the offer, only to come back and purchase. New to Poshmark? Use code PIECEOFSCRAP to earn $10 towards your first purchase.

What I Accomplished:

Packaged 12 items for shipping on Tuesday. Monday is a postal holiday.

Walked and bathed the assistant, Dolly:

I added My Office Makeover items to my Amazon Storefront. View the makeover and how to do it yourself in this video:

Listed and cross posted 4 items.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss my next video:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-XdzO9O2l1Jo9b0rl6E3g?sub_confirmation=1

My self-care consisted of:

ran 6 miles

1/2 hour nap