google analytics

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Reseller Reality: Saved Drafts on eBay Disappeared

Life of a reseller has its ups and downs. A 7 on a scale of 1-10.

What I Accomplished:

Shopped Goodwill and spent $30+ on 11 items.

Listed and cross posted 6 items. I use List Perfectly to cross post from eBay to Poshmark, Mercari and Facebook. More 👀 on your items means more 💰 in your pocket!

Use code MONEY to save 30% off your 1st month

https://listperfectly.com/?ref=576

I photographed and measured 2 thrift hauls.  I even created videos of the hauls to post on my reselling YouTube channel: Piece Of Scrap Check out my latest Thrift With Me video:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss my next video:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-XdzO9O2l1Jo9b0rl6E3g?sub_confirmation=1


What exhausted me:

Drafts were deleted on eBay. After speaking with eBay for Business on Facebook, it's a known glitch in the system and drafts may not be restored. 

My self-care consisted of:

weight lifting

an hour nap