google analytics

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Reseller reality - Facebook Marketplace Scams Phone Number

Life of a reseller has its ups and downs. Today, I felt meh. A 7 on a scale of 1-10. I was slightly not motivated despite having little distractions. 


What I Accomplished:

Thrifted, photographed and measured a $61 Goodwill haul including jeans, NFL scarf, MLB hat, puzzle.

Shipped 4 packages.

Inventory management - making room for the rest of Dec 2022 inventory.

Listed and cross posted 5 items. 

New achievement on my YouTube channel: Piece Of Scrap



What exhausted me:

Two returns delivered, yet to inspect and refund.

Blocked a Facebook user for spam. She repeatedly asked "is this available", then sent a screenshot of "her" phone number.


Before you buy / sell on Facebook Marketplace, watch my tips:




My self-care consisted of:

lifting weights for 40 minutes

stretching and rolling out leg muscles


Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss the next WHAT SOLD video:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-XdzO9O2l1Jo9b0rl6E3g?sub_confirmation=1