google analytics

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Reseller Reality: Postal Experience Survey | How to Cancel an Order on Poshmark

Life of a reseller has its ups and downs. A 7 on a scale of 1-10.

What I Accomplished:

Listed and cross posted 9 items. 

Packaged 8 items for shipping today! I entered a package pick up with USPS, but I think I will cancel it since I  have so many.

Packaged 5 items for shipping tomorrow.

Sent in paperwork to renew my passport.

Sent in embark DNA testing kit for my dog, Dolly.


What exhausted me:

Rude postal clerk who took my passport photo. Do you know you can complete a customer satisfaction survey for your post office? To do so, visit postalexperience.com/pos 


Oversold an item on Poshmark that had already sold on Facebook. I cancelled the sale on Poshmark. New to Poshmark? Sign up with my referral code PIECEOFSCRAP and earn $10 off your first purchase, just for signing up! Use this link: https://poshmark.com/closet/pieceofscrap

My self-care consisted of:

elliptical

Completed annual mammogram. Did you know breast cancer is the most common form of cancer other than skin cancer? Visit CDC Breast Cancer Awareness for more information.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss the next WHAT SOLD video:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-XdzO9O2l1Jo9b0rl6E3g?sub_confirmation=1