google analytics

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Reseller Reality: Sleep Sound Machine May Just Improve Sleep Quality

Life of a reseller has its ups and downs. Today is 2 days after Christmas. I slept in! 5am ish. I gave my husband a sleep sound therapy machine for Christmas and it may just work! Stay tuned for a future review of the sound machine.

Today, I'm feeling a a 7 on a scale of 1-10.


What I Accomplished:

Posted one of my favorite kinds of YouTube videos: Plush Stuffed Animals that Sold on eBay!


Listed and cross posted 4 items. 

Packaged 3 items for shipping tomorrow.

I measured the items from the Goodwill haul yesterday. I picked up a few more items at the same Goodwill today! 

Took down the Christmas decorations and put away.

What exhausted me:

Lowball offers



New to Mercari? Sign up with my referral code and earn $10 off your first purchase, just for signing up! Use this link: https://merc.li/jDsjX7WBb

My self-care consisted of:

Hubs and I visited the spa for a massage 



Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss the next WHAT SOLD video:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-XdzO9O2l1Jo9b0rl6E3g?sub_confirmation=1