google analytics

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Reseller Reality: Feeling Accomplished (kind of) and Excited for our Dog's Embark DNA Test Kit

Life of a reseller has its ups and downs. We are winding down 2022 and looking forward to a new year. Sleep sound therapy machine may not have worked so great after all. I was up at 4:30am ish. Stay tuned for a review of the machine:


Today, I'm feeling a 7 on a scale of 1-10.


What I Accomplished:

Packaged 2 items for shipping today. My Linktree (all of my links in one place) https://linktr.ee/piece.of.scrap

Scheduled our dog, Dolly, for a mini makeover including an embark swab testing. She's a biter and not one family member wants to take a chance on getting bit. Order your embark test kit on Amazon:

Listed and cross posted 5 items.




What exhausted me:

Hearing about my ex without asking.



My self-care consisted of:

Ran 4 miles, walked 1.

Bowling and dinner with family :)



Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss the next WHAT SOLD video:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-XdzO9O2l1Jo9b0rl6E3g?sub_confirmation=1