Life of a reseller has its ups and downs. Today is New Year's Eve 2022. The power went out last night at 11:24pm. I woke up! Does anyone else wake up when the power goes out or is it just me? Dolly the dog had a rough night. She pooped on the rug twice and started barking at 3:24am. I've been up since. On a scale of 1 - 10, I'm a 5. tired.
What I Accomplished:
Posted a reminder on all my socials to use the FREE eBay shipping supplies coupon. Need help finding & redeeming your coupon? Check out my step by step YouTube video https://youtu.be/GyhvgW2M3BI
Listed and cross posted 7 items.
Brainstormed 2023 goals. This is what I'm considering:
- new YouTube channel for testing products / demonstrations. Creative brain is not working at the moment and I'm having a hard time coming up with a channel name. Subscribe to my current one, Piece of Scrap https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-XdzO9O2l1Jo9b0rl6E3g?sub_confirmation=1
- grow Twitter account. Follow me on Twitter
- Research and select a charity for giving and/or create a foundation.
- create a thrifting variety of YouTube videos using GoPro
- scan enough receipts on Fetch app to pay for Dolly the dog's grooming all year. If you haven't tried Fetch, get 2000 points just for signing up https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referraltext?code=K46WKP
What exhausted me:
Getting up at 3:24am
Received an eBay return, relisted and restocked, blocked the buyer
9" of snow in the forecast
My self-care consisted of:
running 6.5 miles, walking .5
an hour nap
Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss the next WHAT SOLD video: